Damaged / Faulty Items
We are confident that all our products will reach you in a highly satisfactory manner, if this is not the case please call us on 0560 0495322 (Standard Rate) or e mail us at email@example.com. Please provide your order number and a description of the problem, we will promptly deal with your query and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay.
TEL: 0113 2459544
Ready Made Curtains Returns Policy
Ready made curtains should be returned to us at our registered address at your expense within 14 days, and must be undamaged, unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition as when received by you. Until such time as they are received into our premises, you are responsible for any loss or damage to those goods. Recorded Delivery is the preferred method of postage.
Fabrics / Made To Measure Policy
Unfortunately we can not refund products that have been trimmed or adjusted in any way such as cut length fabric and made to measure curtains.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Curtain Fabric Warehouse`s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.